Welcome to the Memorial Society of Edmonton and District.
Our hours: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
including lunch hour
PLEASE NOTE: The login on this page is under construction. You can view the pages without logging in. Members will be notified when this is operational.
KEEP YOUR CALENDARS OPEN FOR UPCOMING MSED SPONSORED PRESENTATIONS
The Memorial Society of Edmonton and District is a non-profit, non-sectarian society of members who encourage simplicity and dignity in final needs preparation. We believe your needs should be respected at a reasonable price for cremation or preparation for burial services. This includes prices for transfer, plot, headstone or other related services.
TO REACH US: Please view the map below. Parking is available in the Mountain Equipment (MEC) Lot just south of the building.
We act as an information repository and a source for information and help. We seek to promote our objectives through education and pre-planning. When you become a member we send you a package of information that gives options and details about:
- arranging a funeral
- planning what you need to do and how to do it
- financing your funeral
- determining what you want done and the information required by government .
- funeral providers available at reduced cost to members
- services provided by funeral providers for a cremation or a burial
- Cemeteries and their services and reduced costs to members
- Tissue donation
- Donating your body to science
- Final needs insurance in general, how this works with membership
- Medical assistance in dying – notes from Ann de Villars QC
Membership is simple and cost conscious. $40 per person one time only (lifetime) no additional costs. The membership is transferrable between Memorial Societies. There is a $10 fee for this since a new membership has to be established.
This and additional information is available without setting up a profile or logging in. Please browse through the site and the areas indicated to the right.