Public Information Session FREE January 18, 2018
January 18, 2018 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
1108 10235 – 124 Street
10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
This is a public information and Q & A session open to the public or Society members. The Society representative reviews the services of the Society and the information involved. Any questions concerning this or relating to cremation, burial, planning, end-of-life (final needs) planning etc. are discussed.
For Example: Do I need to purchase an urn?
do I have to have a plot when I’m dealing with ashes? Can I just scatter them? Where can I scatter them?
The session allows participants to discuss concerns and ask questions and usually proves very interesting because others bring up questions that you may not have considered. The session provides detailed information about:
- what needs to happen when someone dies – the steps to be taken
- how to minimize your costs
- what you can add in and price discounts for services and cemetery plots
- tissue donation
- obituaries – content and placing them
- what a funeral provider does and what the family needs to do — who does what.
- what documentation is needed.
- things to look out for and things to consider
In addition we advise attendees of other events being held by the Society such as:
- Wills, Estates and probate sessions
- healthy financial boundaries – for Seniors to avoid being vulnerable
- health and wellness
- advanced care planning
- medically assisted death