A designation form is the form used to identify:
- which funeral provider you want
- what do you want done? cremation or burial
- do you have a plot already? where?
- are you willing to tissues?
- will you want to have a service? what type? or none?
- should people give gifts to a charity or flowers?
plus many more details. On the back is space for you to specify any other wishes. Some that we have had as examples are:
I want everyone to wear red hats
I don’t want flowers no matter what
I don’t want my son to see my body
I want a choir to sing (plus a list of songs)
Please complete the form to the best of your ability.
It can be changed at any time without charge. Just phone or email.
780-944-0196 or email@example.com
Be sure to indicate (at the top of the first inner page) whether we can send this information to your chosen provider so they will have all the information needed. And most of all:
PLEASE KEEP A COPY FOR YOURSELF AND GIVE ONE TO YOUR EXECUTOR